Who We Are
We are slightly obsessed with work — our work and your work.
Working with properly credentialed professionals makes a difference as we focus on providing you with straightforward, easy to understand and cost-effective ergonomic solutions.
- Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics
- Oxford Research Institute
- National Athletic Trainers’ Board of Certification
- KEY Functional Assessments, Inc.
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Visioning Healthcare, Inc.
What We Do
Our ergonomics programs are supported by industry-leading software tools that implement best-practices. We create comprehensive, cost-effective, ergonomics programs at individual sites or across multiple corporate locations.
We maintain an excellent reputation for our unbiased, jargon-free approach that just makes good sense. We continue to see growth because we are different from other available options.
- We offer the most effective way to manage your program, with a truly integrated solution that tracks progress and measures outcomes.
- We know working with properly credentialed professionals makes a difference, so we focus on providing you with straightforward, easy to understand solutions.
- We possess the highest professional credential, Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE), by the Board of Certified Professional Ergonomists (BCPE).
- Office environment and workstation design
- Software-based tools to prioritize and manage your employee population
- Product standard development and efficient processes
- Workstation evaluation and risk factors identification
- Task analysis using direct measurement and observation
- Integration of ergonomics into environmental health and safety programs
- Design and implementation of comprehensive safe patient handling program
- Risk assessment and program development workshop
- Implementation manual for effective operations, deployment and monitoring
- Ergonomic evaluation of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Manual material handling exposure
- Essential job demand and functional job descriptions
- Pre-work screening of functional capabilities for job applicants
- Risk Analysis and Discomfort Data Management
- Leadership Education and Change Management
- Software Implementation for Office and Industry
- Post-Injury Claim Management